Lonikot is a registered Farm stay with the UP tourism department. It is open for all schools, families who love nature and foreigners who want a taste of rural India.
PLEASE NOTE THAT LONIKOT IS A PRIVATE PROPERTY SO ENTRY WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION AND VALID GATE PASS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT NOTES AND RESTRICTIONS AT THE END.
Rate for day visit (9.00am to 5.00pm)
The entrance fee for a day visit at Lonikot is Rs.350 per adult. All those above10 years will be considered as adults.
The entrance fee for those above 3 years and below 10 years is Rs.250 per head. For all those below 3 years entrance is free.
Kitchen charges for day visitors who wish to use our kitchen and do their own cooking.
Coal for barbecue will be extra.
Please note that you will have to leave the kitchen and the utensils in the same condition as we gave it. If not we will charge Rs.250 extra as cleaning charges.
Package for day visit inclusive of lunch.
Please see the details for veg and non veg meals which is given below.
TARIFF FOR OVERNIGHT STAY
Lonikot has 8 bedrooms. All the rooms have ensuite bathrooms with 24hrs hot and cold water. All bathrooms are with western style toilets and showers etc.
The above tariff is inclusive of complimentary breakfast.
Extra beds can be provided on request to accommodate a max of one extra person per room. The cost of extra bed is Rs.600 per bed and includes breakfast.
1. For longer stays and for booking the entire koti please contact us for special rates.
Breakfast/ lunch /dinner and snack options
Vegetarian lunch/dinner Rs. 375 per head. This includes two vegetables, dhal, rice, chapattis and one salad.
Non veg lunch/dinner - Rs. 425 per head. This includes one chicken dish, one vegetable dish, dhal, rice, chapattis and one salad.
If you want fish / desi chicken etc it can be provided on advance information and cost advised as per requirement.
All grains, dhal, vegetables and oil used are organic and pesticide free.
Lonikot is in a village so all food options must preferably be advised at the time of booking.
Mob - 9838631111 - Purnima / 7800161000 - Ivan
Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important rules and restrictions
1. Groups of only bachelors and unmarried couples with local id’s are not allowed.
2. This is strictly a litter and plastic free zone. All non-degradable items such as polythene, chips / snacks packets, thermocol plates, cups etc cannot be left behind and will have be taken back with you. A trash bag will be provided for this purpose.
3. Going by boat on the river or the ponds on the farm are solely at your risk.
4. While soft music is allowed, this is a noise pollution free zone so loud music is not allowed so as not to disturb the birds and other wild life on the farm.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED